HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
Our Business Advisory division is looking for an experienced graduate to start immediately in our supportive and close-knit team. We are seeking an individual who has been working full or part time in a tax or accounting practice whilst studying their degree. In doing so you’ve worked under a supervisor, manager or partner where you’ve gained experience in completing individual tax returns and book keeping assignments. Even better if you’ve had exposure to trusts and superannuation.
Our graduate program is a learning experience built largely on practical on the job training, supported by a dedicated team of mentors who will assist you to further develop a foundation for a successful career.
If you’re a Business or Commerce graduate, with experience in a business services or tax team, then apply with confidence today!
Does this sound like you?
- Has at least 1 year (part or full time) accounting firm experience, covering the following:
- Payroll / Bookkeeping
- Year end work
- Manual cashbook processing
- A critical thinker who is solutions-focused
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Enjoys engaging with others –peers and clients
- Professional with a passion for accounting
- Recently qualified with a Commerce or Business degree (accounting major)
- Motivated and keen to undertake the CA Program and become a qualified Chartered Accountant
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Melbourne is a 14 partner firm based in the CBD.
- We offer graduate positions in our Audit & Assurance, Tax and Business Advisory divisions.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
- In 2018 we were awarded “Best Accounting Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Have the right support to complete your CA studies including financial assistance, access to a mentor and generous study leave.
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
- Have a genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave and options to purchase additional annual leave.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Are presented with career break and secondment opportunities.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process we ask you to include:
- Cover Letter including:
Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
Why you chose the path to become an Accountant; and
Why you want to work in Business Advisory?
- Academic Transcript
Please note: applications close at midnight on Friday 19 July 2019.