- Clear career path and opportunity to progress
- Utilise your XPM experience and make your mark
- Young and dynamic team – CBD Location
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office is a 14 Partner CBD firm, providing a wide range of accounting, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, privately owned groups and listed companies.
As members of HLB International, HLB Mann Judd firms are part of a top 12 world-wide network of respected accounting firms, with annual billings of US$1.7 billion, generated by more than 1,900-member firm partners plus 14,000 staff in 500 offices.
In 2018, we were named Best Professional Services Firm ($50 – $200 million) and Best Accounting Firm (revenue $50 – $500 million) in the Financial Review Client Choice Awards. It was the fifth time HLB Mann Judd had won Best Accounting Firm at the awards – an achievement no other accounting firm in Australia can tout.
A rare opportunity exists within our Business Advisory division for a Senior Accountant with approximately 3-4 years’ experience.
We are seeking an experienced Xero professional who is CA qualified, or soon to be, and who has the professional confidence to interact with a variety of clients and develop team members.
Excellent organisational skills, teamed with solid experience in reviewing the work of more junior staff is essential. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks. Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships as a mentor and coach.
This role will suit a professional who:
- Has a solid technical Business Advisory background in preparing financial statements and income tax returns;
- Has proven experience in reviewing the work of less experienced team members;
- Is proficient in Xero Blue (essential)
- Is a team player with the commitment & patience to invest in developing junior staff;
- Has the ability to review raw client information and produce a work paper file, complete financial statements and income tax returns for basic review, and highlight further investigative issues;
- Has strong attention to detail, organisation and is committed to meeting deadlines;
- Is confident liaising with clients and answering queries;
- Can prepare client correspondence and letters of advice;
- Identifies accounting issues that may require value-added work.
HLB Mann Judd is committed to supporting our people in progressing their career and providing a supportive, friendly working environment.
As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to developing our people. We do this by offering:
- A clear career path and competency framework;
- Leading edge professional development;
- Genuine work/life integration;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Career breaks;
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of clients; and
- Paid parental leave.
If you have the requisite skills and the essential Xero experience, and would like to work with us, then please apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume. Queries may be directed to Nicole Hartigan, HR Manager, (03) 9606 3353.
No agencies please