- Clear career path and opportunity to progress
- Utilise your Cloud accounting experience
- Young, dynamic, flexible team environment – CBD Location with WFH opportunities
It’s what we do together that sets us apart:
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past 7 years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
A rare opportunity exists within our Business Advisory division for Senior Accountants with approximately 3 – 5 years’ experience, who have the professional confidence to interact with a variety of clients.
Does this sound like you?
- CA/CPA qualified (or soon to be)
- A solid technical Business Advisory background preparing financial statements, tax returns and management reporting;
- Proven experience with Div 7A & in reviewing the work of less experienced team members;
- Able to review raw client information and produce a work paper file, complete financial statements and income tax returns for basic review, and highlight further investigative issues;
- Proficient in Xero (essential)
- An organised team player with the commitment and patience to develop and coach junior staff;
- Strong attention to detail, organisation and deadline driven;
- Confident liaising with clients and answering queries;
- Prepares client correspondence and letters of advice;
- Identifies client opportunities and value-added work.
Who we are:
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office (“the Firm”) is a 14 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 9 member firms and 3 representative firms and has approximately 85 partners and 600 staff members.
We are a member of HLB International, a global network of advisory and accounting firms providing professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
In return for your commitment and expertise, HLB Mann Judd will support you in progressing your career and provides a supportive, friendly working environment. You will work in a team, and be mentored by a youthful manager, whilst having the opportunity to work with a variety of Partners on a range of clients.
As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to developing our people. We do this by offering:
- Structured & on the job learning and development;
- Genuine work/life integration with some working from home opportunity;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Career breaks;
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of clients; and
- Paid parental leave.
If you have the requisite skills and experience and would like to work with us, then please apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume.
Phone enquiries welcome to Nicole Hartigan, Human Resources Manager, on 9606 3353.