Ready to join a winning team?!
We have an excellent opportunity with our Business Advisory and Tax division for a Supervisor Accountant with at least 6 years’ experience ready to take the next step…
We want to hear from you if you are committed to professional growth and development, completed the CA program, and have the professional confidence to interact with a variety of clients. You possess a solid foundation of experience gained in a medium, or large accounting firm, this will provide a strong platform on which to further develop your technical and non-technical skills. You have excellent inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. You enjoy a strong client service focus and an ability to be completely accountable for your tasks and productively.
We believe that accounting is not just about numbers. It is also about developing relationships and communicating proactively with our clients; taking the time to understand our clients’ businesses, and anticipate their needs, to deliver value for them and to reflect the Values we stand by.
We are seeking motivated, enthusiastic people to be an integral part of Team HLB. We want people who are technically proficient, with high level interpersonal and communication skills, seeing the opportunity to develop relationships with a broad range of clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to…
- Report directly to Partners and Senior Managers
- Build client relationships and identify opportunities
- Provide assistance in the preparation of financial statements and income tax returns which will enhance your knowledge in relation to Division 7A, CGT, GST, trust losses, small business concessions, and awareness of state taxes.
- Manage your client fee base
- Supervise, review, mentor and upskill junior staff members including performance management
- Administer aspects of engagements, including assisting with proposals, budgeting, billing and controlling of work in progress.
- Maintain quality control on assignments and projects
- Develop your technical proficiency
- Express your high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
Who we are
- HLB Mann Judd Perth is a 10-partner firm based close to the CBD.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, privately owned groups, and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB International, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
- In 2020 and 2021 we were awarded “Best Accounting Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you
- Receive ongoing training and development with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Will work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Are working with a broad range of clients from day one.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Have the opportunity to get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read we want to hear from you.
As a part of the application process, we ask you to apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you have not yet gained approval for permanent residency status, or if you are not currently based in Australia.