HLB Mann Judd is an award winning mid-tier accounting and financial services firm with member firms throughout Australia and internationally. We were voted “Best Accountancy Firm” (revenue between $50 million – $500 million)” in the 2016, 2017 and 2018 Australian Financial Review’s Client Choice Awards. In addition we won the “Best Professional Services Firm” (revenue $50-$200 million) this year!
As a member of HLB International, the firm is part of a network of professional accountants and business advisers with offices in more than 140 countries throughout the world. This large network of resources offers an accountant unlimited opportunities. We offer the best of both worlds – large enough to be strong and diverse and small enough to be efficient and responsive.
With a staff compliment of 70 including 10 partners, the opportunity has arisen for the right candidate who can promote a strong team environment in line with the firm’s culture and values.
You will be part of a dynamic and high performance team, assisted by intermediates, Seniors and Supervisors, you’ll be responsible for monitoring and reviewing their work including workflow, WIP and billing analysis. You will be managing and building client relationships and technically you will be strong in the areas of business services and taxation.
The Successful Candidate
• CA qualified with 7 years’ experience in business advisory services environment
• Sound analytical and problem solving skills
• An innovative approach and effective communication skills
• Monitoring overall team work-in-progress and performance to budget
• Reviewing high-end work
• Developing and imparting technical knowledge through training
• Conducting team performance reviews, including the development and achievement of personal development goals
• Maintaining a high level of understanding of our clients’ businesses as well as current issues affecting clients; demonstrating sound commercial judgement and knowledge
• Attracting and retaining clients in a proactive, innovative and progressive manner that broadens the client base and cross-sells firm services where appropriate
• Developing and working with a network of contacts; maintaining effective relationships with key decision makers
• Proactively contributing to innovation within the business unit
• Reviewing financial statements for all entity types
What’s On Offer…
• Competitive remuneration package
• Ongoing training & development
• Diverse client base
• Modern offices
• Frequent staff social events
• A pleasant working environment that reflects a commitment to career development, life balance and support.
• A support network with direct support from Partners and other senior employees.
• You will be provided with innovative technological and IT solutions that incorporates leading edge software and on-line access to information.
If this role is for you apply above including your CV and Cover Letter. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.