Ready to join a winning team?!
We have an excellent opportunity with our Business Advisory and Tax division for a Senior Accountant with at least 3 years’ experience.
We want to hear from you if you are committed to professional growth and development, undertaking the CA program (if not already qualified), and have the professional confidence to interact with a variety of clients. You possess a solid foundation of experience gained in a small, medium or large accounting firm, this will provide a strong platform on which to further develop your technical and non-technical skills. You have excellent inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. You enjoy a strong client service focus and an ability to be completely accountable for your tasks and productively.
- Experience in preparing financial statements and income tax returns;
- Experience in liaising with client contacts e.g. ATO, creditors, debtors, solicitors;
- Prepared client correspondence and letters of advice;
- Confidently liaised with clients and answered queries;
- Strong attention to detail and are committed to meeting deadlines;
- Critical thinking and solutions-focus;
- Being a team player thriving in a collaborative environment;
- Enjoyed engaging with others –peers and clients;
- A professional attitude and a passion for accounting;
- A CA qualification or similar (or almost there);
- Australian citizenship or permanent residence.
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Perth is a 10 partner firm based close to the CBD. We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, privately owned groups and listed companies;
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations;
- In 2021 we were awarded “Best Professional Services Firm” and “Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards;
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career;
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number;
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients;
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events;
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you.
As a part of the application process we ask you to apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you have not yet gained approval for permanent residency status, or if you are not currently based in Australia.