Ready to join a winning team?!
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced CSO / Adviser Support to work closely with our current team and provide exceptional support to our advisers.
The role offers variety and scope. Your resourcefulness and ability to solve problems while being supportive to other team members will be highly regarded.
Well known throughout Perth, we offer professional financial advice and services to existing clients and are seeking to expand both our client base and our team.
Our primary focus is on building long term relationships with our clients based on a philosophy of value and a strong focus on personal and tailored client service.
You’ll have the opportunity to…
- Report directly to Partners and Senior Managers
- Build client relationships and identify opportunities
- Provide assistance in the preparation of financial statements and income tax returns which will enhance your knowledge in relation to Division 7A, CGT, GST, trust losses, small business concessions, and awareness of state taxes
- Manage your client fee base
- Supervise, review, mentor and upskill junior staff members including performance management
- Administer aspects of engagements, including assisting with proposals, budgeting, billing and controlling of work in progress.
- Maintain quality control on assignments and projects
- Develop your technical proficiency
- Express your high level of interpersonal and communication skills
About the role
- Data entry and updating of information using XPlan
- Prepare Review Documents and simple Records of Advice
- Prepare action plans and all related documents for the implementation of recommendations for a diverse range of clients
- Work closely with our existing team and clients in implementing advice strategies
- You will be the main point of contact for our valued clients in relation to portfolio administration and general queries
- Provide support in delivering exceptional client service to both our valued clients and to our Financial Advisers
- Provide general assistance with preparing regular client reports and other administrative duties
- Ensure our client files are always ‘compliance audit ready’
Key Skills and Requirements
- Client service driven; passionate about providing excellent outcomes
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- High level of time management and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideally 2-3 years plus industry experience. Financial Planning or Degree qualifications would be highly regarded but not essential
- XPlan experience essential
- A sound understanding of Financial Planning compliance requirements
- You must be able to work well in a team environment and be able to work independently
- Be highly adaptable to changes
If you are excited by what you have read we want to hear from you
Inspire us with your expression of interest/letter of application and supporting CV by sending it to email@example.com
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you have not yet gained approval for permanent residency status, or if you are not currently based in Australia.