- Young and dynamic team
- Clear career path
- CBD location
- Placement to commence in early 2019
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office (“the Firm”) is a 14 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 8 member firms and 2 representative firms and has approximately 85 partners and 600 staff members.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Accounting student to join our Audit & Assurance team in early 2019. This position will have a heavy learning and development focus given that the successful candidate will have not yet finished their degree and will have limited or no practical experience in audit practices.
To apply for a Co-operative placement, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be enrolled in a co-operative year program undertaking the relevant subjects for an Accounting major e.g. Bachelor of Business (Professional Accountancy); and
- Be an Australian citizen or have Permanent Residency status.
We are keen to hear from candidates with a solid academic record. More importantly however are strong inter-personal and communication skills, as the ability to develop strong relationships with our valued clients is a priority.
As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to caring for our people. We do this by offering:
- Leading edge professional development;
- Competitive CA Program support, including study leave and CA Masterclass;
- Genuine work/life integration;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Career breaks;
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of clients; and
- Paid parental leave.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must include the following in your application:
- Online application form;
- Cover letter outlining why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd, and why you want to become a Chartered Accountant;
- Current resume; and
- Current academic transcripts.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the HR Team on 9606 3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org