It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are seeking a new manager to join our Business Advisory team. The individual must be CA or CPA qualified and MYOB and Xero experience is essential.
The role requires management of all aspects relating to compliance work, including but not limited to:
- Assisting Workflow Compliance Manager
- Undertaking review of all types of entities
- Ensuring consistent application of quality standards in relation to preparation of working papers
- Assisting with client matters that arise on compliance jobs – including communicating directly with clients
- Managing WIP on compliance jobs
Does this sound like you?
- Have at least 7 years experience with at least 12 months being in a supervisory/management role
- Ability to prepare financial statements and income tax returns for all entity types including SMSFs
- Ability to prepare cashflow budgets and forecasts
- Commercial mind to analyse and interpret financial data
- Outstanding technical skills based on qualifications and experience
- Ability to work with clients from a variety of industries
- Ability to monitor performance of professional staff and inspire the team
- Exceptional organisational skills to deliver results in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Possess strong leadership qualities
- Ability to network and attract new clients
- Experience in managing client relationships
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Adelaide is a 9 partner firm.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in over 158 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
- In 2020 we were awarded “Best Accounting and Consulting Firm” in our revenue category at the Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
- Have a genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you.
As a part of the application process we ask you to apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquires welcome to Maria Feleppa on (08) 8133 5000
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone screen.
Please do not apply if you have not yet gained approval for permanent residency status, or if you are not currently based in Australia.