- Leading Accounting & Advisory firm
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Career development & opportunities
We are proud to have been named “Best NSW Professional Services Firm” and “Best Accounting & Consulting Firm” in the 2021 Financial Review (formerly BRW) Client Choice Awards. This award is a testament to our great people and their long-standing focus providing the best client service.
We are looking to engage a true professional for a leadership role within the Corporate Advisory team. You will have an analytical flair and thrive on diverse and complex projects.
Your day to day will have you involved in a range of engagements from transaction advisory, lead M&A advisory, business valuations, financial advisory and so much more. This creates the opportunity to support the delivery of a full range of services to the portfolio of clients. You will work in with a small team of professionals and take responsibility to develop the staff and in turn, elevate the overall teams’ competency, capacity and productivity.
To balance your analytical mind set and technical capabilities, you will have the opportunity to utilise your leadership and business acumen and add value to the team via process innovation, mentoring, training and development of junior staff. You will also be encouraged to expanding your client, network and referral relationships.
Brief overview of the activities you may be exposed to:
- Transaction services
- Financial due diligence
- Business and share valuations
- Strategic mergers and acquisition advisory
- IPO and capital market reports
- Financial modelling
- Diverse financial advisory engagements
As an innate leader, you thrive on analytics and hands on commercial operations:
- Relevant work experience with transaction due diligence or business valuations preferred (at least 6 years professional experience)
- Relevant degree and member of Chartered Accountants Australiana & New Zealand / CPA Qualified
- Well developed and effective written communications skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and provide leadership to junior members
If you have well developed skills and experience with the delivery of transaction advisory or Corporate Advisory services and are keen to gain broader exposure, this is a great career opportunity to join a small dedicated team, providing excellent career pathways and a firm that truly rewards it people and their commitment.
Forward your confidential application to Georgina Youssef, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me direct for a confidential discussion on 02 9020 4214.
Disclaimer: HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.