- Collaborative Team
- Enormous variety
- Convenient CBD Location
HLB Mann Judd is a leading Australasian accounting association with international affiliations.
Due to internal promotion, we have a new career opportunity within our Wealth Management division based in our Sydney CBD office.
Comprising of 180 staff and 19 Partners, one of our high – performing divisions requires a talented professional to join the team as a divisional Team Assistant.
As the divisional Team Assistant your role will have you involved in the following tasks:
- Ensuring the day-to-day smooth running of the administrative and support function within the firm and its client base
- Ensure the staff is supported
- Ability to liaise and support the staff at all levels and office support requirements
- Support the production of high quality written reports and briefings
- Support and upkeep the collaborative culture
- Actively promote and embed Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work
- Maintaining & preparing of all correspondence and client documents
- Maintaining an up to date practice management system
- Client service and support with basic administrative tasks
- Follow up with unpaid invoices
- Strong Microsoft Office skill set
As an ideal candidate, you will possess exceptional attention to detail where, your communication and written flair will be outstanding. This will further be complimented by your previous experience within professional services space (accounting, legal or like).
Your advanced MS product knowledge, a ‘lets get it done’ attitude coupled with a mature outlook on key priorities and time management, will be a profound advantage!
HLB Mann Judd’s culture reflects our commitment to career development, life balance, and a collaborative culture and is known for possessing an all-inclusive and enjoyable yet professional work environment.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are:
- Passionate and driven within the o/s space
- Seeking a role that will allow you to utilise and expand on your current skillset
- Keen on becoming an integral team member
- Driven by an inclusive and collaborative culture
For a confidential discussion, contact Tèa Lehman our Group Recruitment Manager via email email@example.com or simply, follow the Easy Apply link.
Disclaimer: HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to any form of introduction nor unsolicited resumes.