- Use your double degree Accounting & IT
- Be part of our February 2022 graduate program intake
- Heavy learning and development focus
- Clear career path with genuine work life balance
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
HLB Mann Judd is looking for its next generation. Our graduate program is a learning experience built largely on practical on the job training, supported by a dedicated team of mentors who will assist you to develop a foundation for a successful career. If you hold a double degree in Business/Commerce with an accounting major, and Information Technology, who wants to work with the best and is ready to make it happen, then apply with confidence today!
As an IT Audit Graduate, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting senior members of the team in the performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes.
- Analysing how organisations, processes and IT systems work.
- Understanding business process controls, application controls and IT controls.
- Auditing client’s IT processes and IT systems against regulations, standards and good practices such as COBIT and ITIL.
- Evaluating information general computing controls and provide value added feedback.
- Using data analysis tools to automate audit testing and develop techniques for continuous auditing and analysing large volumes of data.
- Conducting Risk, Assurance and Consulting (RAC) audits, and financial audits.
- Assisting in writing reports for clients.
Does this sound like you?
- A critical thinker who is solutions-focused.
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Enjoys engaging with others – whether this is with your peers or with valued clients.
- Professional with a passion for accounting.
- Possesses a double degree of Information Systems & Commerce/Accounting
- Motivated and eager to undertake further learning
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Possesses a current driver’s license and a motor vehicle.
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Melbourne is a 14 partner firm based in the CBD.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in 158 countries throughout 795 office locations worldwide.
- In 2021 we were awarded “Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Form part of a close knit peer group in the 2022 graduate cohort
- Attend structured, division specific training in your first three months.
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers who will guide you through your career.
- Have the support you need to complete further studies including financial assistance, access to a mentor and generous study leave.
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work with a broad range of clients from day one.
- Have a genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave and options to purchase additional annual leave.
- Are presented with career break and secondment opportunities.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process we ask that you include:
- Cover Letter outlining:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Why you want to work in IT Audit, and;
- Academic Transcript (You will only be considered if you possess the relevant double degree)
Please note that preferred candidates will be required to undergo a Police Check and VEVO check.
Please do not apply if you have not yet gained approval for permanent residency status, or if you are not currently based in Australia.
We are currently conducting interviews so please apply as soon as possible.