- Young and innovative team based culture
- Diverse client base
- Be mentored in a CBD Location
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office (“the Firm”) is a 14 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 9 member firms and 3 representative firms and has approximately 600 staff members, including 90 partners.
As members of HLB International, HLB Mann Judd firms are part of a world-wide network of respected accounting firms. HLB International (HLBI) is a fast growing, dynamic network of professional accounting firms and business advisers. Formed in 1969, HLBI is ranked in the top 12 largest accounting and business advisory groups world-wide, with annual billings of US$1.7 billion, generated by more than 1,900 member firm partners plus 14,000 staff in 500 offices.
HLB Mann Judd was named “Best Accountancy Firm (revenue between $50 million and $500 million)” in the 2013 and 2014 BRW Client Choice Awards, and in the 2015 and 2016 Australian Financial Review Client Choice Awards. In 2017, we were again named Best Accounting Firm (revenue $50 million – $500 million) in the Australian Financial Review Client Choice Awards. It was the fifth consecutive win for HLB Mann Judd – an achievement no other accounting firm can tout. These awards are testament to our great people and their long-standing focus, providing the best client service, where “together we make it happen”.
We have opportunities for enthusiastic Accounting graduates to join our Business Advisory, Taxation and Audit and Assurance Divisions in February 2020.
These opportunities have a heavy learning and development focus with both structured training and on-the job training, where you will be allocated a buddy/mentor to help support you throughout your career, but particularly as you grow in those transitional months.
If you are an accounting graduate who is committed to professional growth, who would enjoy the challenges of working on a diverse client base and eventually being accountable for a portfolio of clients, we would love to hear from you!
To be eligible to apply, you will:
- be in your final year of a Commerce or Business degree, with an accounting major (or be recently qualified)
- be prepared to undertake the CA Program to become a qualified Chartered Accountant
- possess strong communication skills and be able to develop strong relationships with our valued, and
- thrive in a busy, team environment where together we make it happen!
We encourage candidates to apply with a consistent academic record but more importantly you possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills. Having the ability to develop strong relationships with our valued clients is our priority.
As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to caring for our people. We do this by offering:
- Genuine work/life balance and an ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Competitive CA program financial and study support;
- Training and professional development opportunities;
- Regular social functions;
- Competitive remuneration;
- The opportunity to work hands on with a broad range of clients;
- Paid parental leave; and
- Career breaks.
If you aspire to work for the best of the bunch and are committed to working to the best of your ability please apply below including a covering letter, resume and academic results. Your covering letter must tell us the following:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Why you want to become a Chartered Accountant; and
- Your divisional preference of Business Advisory, Tax or Audit.
If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, have the requisite requirements and would like to work with us, then please apply in confidence to:
Please note: application close at midnight on Thursday 28 March 2019.