Your career starts here with opportunities to join our Business Services, Audit and Assurance and Tax Divisions as a Graduate Accountant.
We believe success comes from everyone working together to achieve a common goal – together we make it happen!
HLB Mann Judd’s Perth office is a 10 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 9 member firms, 3 representative firms and has approximately 80 partners and 600 staff members.
In 2018, HLB Mann Judd was named “Best Accounting Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” in its revenue categories at the Australian Financial Review Client Choice Awards. It was the sixth consecutive win for HLB Mann Judd with our clients voting us number one for service.
- will join a team that encourages communication, collaboration and innovation
- are motivated and enthusiastic with a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- take pride in your technical proficiency and have a flair for client service
- are in your final year of a Commerce or Business degree, with an accounting major and will have passed the required subjects to undertake the CA Program.
- offers the best of both worlds, big enough to have all the experience and knowledge, small enough to work with our clients and staff on a personal basis
- offers smaller teams to know your strengths, so you can have more client contact and greater responsibility, sooner
- provides structured learning and development – The training schedule varies in delivery methods from e-learning to in-house and off-site programs, learning on the job and participation in National training initiatives.
Our tagline – together we make it happen – recognises that people are our strongest assets. You can expect:
- Genuine work/life balance
- Wellness at work programs
- CA program support
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Mentoring and coaching
- Secondment opportunities
- Social engagements and activities.
At HLB Mann Judd we have designed a program that fully supports your professional development as you embark in a career in accounting and beyond.
Click the “apply” button. As a part of your application, please include:
- A cover letter telling us why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Your divisional preference i.e. Business Advisory or Audit;
- A current resume; and
- Academic transcript.