HLB Mann Judd’s Perth Office has 10 Partners and approximately 80 staff. We provide our clients with a comprehensive range of services including Taxation Consulting, Business Advisory, Corporate and Audit Services and Wealth Management across a broad range of industry sectors.
The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 8 member firms and 2 representative firms and has approximately 600 staff members, including 85 partners.
As members of HLB International, HLB Mann Judd firms are part of a world-wide network of respected accounting firms. HLB International (HLBI) is a fast growing, dynamic network of professional accounting firms and business advisers.
HLB Mann Judd was named “Best Accountancy Firm (revenue between $50 million and $500 million)” in the 2013 and 2014 BRW Client Choice Awards, and in the 2015 and 2016 Australian Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
In 2017, we were again named Best Accounting Firm (revenue $50 million – $500 million) in the Australian Financial Review Client Choice Awards. It was the fifth consecutive win for HLB Mann Judd at the client choice awards.
These awards are testament to our great people and their long-standing focus providing the best client service.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Accounting graduates to join our Tax Consulting Division.
We are seeking graduates who are committed to professional growth, enjoy the challenges of working on a diverse client base.
As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to caring for our people. We do this by offering:
- Competitive CA program;
- Training and professional development opportunities;
- Regular social functions;
- Work Life Balance;
- Competitive remuneration;
- The opportunity to work hands on with a broad range of clients;
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate Business or Commerce degree
- Undertaking a major in Professional Accounting
- Undertaking courses in the final year of your degree
- Passed the required subjects to undertake the CA Program in the future
- Be an Australian citizen or have Permanent Residency status.
In your application you must include:
- Online application form;
- Covering letter telling us why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- A current Resume, and
- A current Academic Transcript.
If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, have the requisite requirements and would like to work with us, then please apply in confidence to:
Please note: application close at midnight on Wednesday 31 October 2018. Successful candidates will be enthusiastic and well presented, as well as demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in order to develop solid working relationships with our clients.