HLB Mann Judd’s Sydney Office has 19 Partners and approximately 170 staff. We provide our clients with a comprehensive range of services including Tax Consulting, Business Services, Audit and Assurance, Financial Planning and Corporate Advisory Services across a broad range of industry sectors.
We are a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 9 member firms and 3 representative firms and has approximately 600 staff members, including 85 partners.
As members of HLB International, we are part of a world-wide network of respected accounting firms. HLB is currently ranked the 12th largest accounting network in the world with 700 offices in more than 150 countries.
In 2018, we were named “Best Accounting Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” in our revenue categories at the Australian Financial Review Client Choice Awards. It was the sixth consecutive win for HLB Mann Judd with our clients voting us number one for service.
These awards are testament to our great people and their long-standing focus providing the best client service.
We are currently seeking Graduate Accountants for the Sydney Office for our tax division. Positions are for an immediate start. Successful candidates will be enthusiastic and well presented, as well as demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in order to develop solid working relationships with our clients.
As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to caring for our people. We do this by offering:
- On the job training from our accessible partners and managers, ensuring mentoring as you learn;
- CA program support by offering financial backing, a mentor and generous study leave to keep you on track;
- Smaller teams which make you not just a number, you really count;
- Client contact will have you learning from the start;
- Work-life balance as a priority;
- Active social clubs and sporting teams.
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate Business or Commerce degree
- Undertaking a major in Professional Accounting
- Undertaking courses in the final year of your degree
- Passed the required subjects to undertake the CA Program in the future
- Be an Australian citizen or have Permanent Residency status.
In your application you must include:
- Online application form
- Covering letter
- A Current Resume, and
- A Current Academic Transcript.
At HLB Mann Judd we are:
- Accessible: Easy to work with
- Trustworthy: Reliable to work with
- Supportive: Working with you
- Valuable: Worth working with
If you believe you fit our values and would like a supportive and rewarding career with our firm, please apply above.
Disclaimer: HLBMJ does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLBMJ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.