- Award-winning firm, part of a global advisory & accounting network in 159 countries
- Clear career path, supportive management & merit-based recognition
- Fast paced environment, flexible work hours & hybrid working
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
YOUR NEW TEAM
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network with a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards; having been repeatedly recognised by our clients for our client service approach. In 2021 we were awarded “Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” at the Client Choice Awards – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are a member of HLB International, the global advisory and accounting network. HLB firms have a presence in 159 countries and the global network was recently recognised as ‘Accounting Network of the Year’ at the 2020 Digital Accountancy Awards. Our Melbourne firm is based in the CBD with a strong client focus on working with SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is lead by 14 partners who recognise that our people are our strongest asset.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Our Audit & Assurance Division is offering an excellent opportunity for intermediate Auditors. You will play an integral role in our external audit team by developing solutions for a diverse group of clients across a range of industries.
There is no such thing as a typical day at HLB Mann Judd! On any given day you might:
- Cement your relationship with a client and deepen your understanding of their business
- Complete audit testing and analyse the results of our cutting-edge data analytics programs
- Connect with colleagues and collaborate on a tough problem
- Participate in technical training to enhance your skills
- Attend one of our many social functions such as quiz nights and drinks events
Your solid foundation of audit experience gained in a small, medium or large audit practice will allow you to work autonomously and collaborate with the wider team. Your natural thirst for knowledge and continuous learning along with your strong communication and relationship building skills position you as a trusted advisor with your clients.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING WITH YOU:
- A minimum of 1 year experience
- Progress toward or completion of CA/CPA qualification
- Proficiency in Audit – technically sound and appropriate to level of experience
- Ability to work on a breadth of engagements of various size and complexity
- A critical thinker with a curious mind and professional scepticism
- Accountability for your tasks and those of your team
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time and priority management skills
- A passion for client service
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN:
- Competitive salary package dependant on skills and experience
- Hybrid working: a mix of time spent between home, office and client premises (covid-19 restrictions permitting)
- On-the-job training with accessible partners and supportive managers that will guide you through your career
- Formal training aimed at accelerating your development and maximising your potential
- Support to complete your CA studies including financial assistance, CA master class, access to a mentor and generous study leave
- An inclusive and supportive team environment
- Opportunities to work from day one with a broad range of clients
- Genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave and options to purchase additional annual leave
- Team building activities, fun events, and an active social club
- Opportunities to get involved and give back to the community through fundraising and events
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Click apply now and upload a cover letter describing why you’re the best fit for the role, your resume, and a copy of your academic transcripts.
For more information, call Kristy, HR Coordinator on 9606 3318.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone screen, due to the volume of applications we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually.
Please note that preferred candidates will be required to undergo a Police Check and VEVO check.