- Diverse client base
- Clear career path and opportunity to progress
- Immediate start available
- CBD Location
It’s what we do together that sets us apart:
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
An opportunity exists within our Audit and Assurance division for an Auditor with 2-4 years’ experience, who has the professional confidence to interact with a variety of clients.
Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks and work productively as part of a small team.
Does this sound like you?
- 2-4 years Audit experience (preferably with some local experience) within a Chartered Accounting environment;
- Progress toward or completion of CA/CPA qualification;
- Proficiency in Audit – technically sound and appropriate to level of experience;
- Ability to work on a breadth of engagements of various size and complexity;
- Review of graduate workpapers (if applicable);
- Excellent interpersonal skills which enable you to build strong relationships internally and with stakeholders and clients at all levels;
- Accountability for your tasks and those of your team;
- Competent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Time and priority management;
- A passion for client service; and
- Ideally some experience using CaseWare (not essential).
Who we are:
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office (“the Firm”) is a 14 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 9 member firms and 3 representative firms and has approximately 85 partners and 600 staff members.
We are a member of HLB International, a global network of advisory and accounting firms providing professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
In return for your commitment and expertise, HLB Mann Judd will support you in progressing your career and provides a supportive, friendly working environment. As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to developing our people. We do this by offering:
- Leading edge professional development;
- Genuine work/life integration;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Career breaks;
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of clients; and
- Paid parental leave.
If you have the requisite skills and experience and would like to work with us, then please apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume.