- Broad client base
- Immediate start available
- CBD Location
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office (“the Firm”) is a 14 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 9 member firms and 3 representative firms and has approximately 85 partners and 600 staff members.
We are seeking experienced an experienced Auditor with between 2 – 4 years experience.
Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks, and work productively as part of a small team.
Key criteria for the role includes:
- 2 – 4 years Audit experience (preferably with some local experience) within a Chartered Accounting environment;
- Progress toward or completion of CA/CPA qualification;
- Proficiency in Audit – technically sound and appropriate to level of experience;
- Ability to work on a breadth of engagements of various size and complexity;
- Review of graduate workpapers (if applicable);
- Excellent interpersonal skills which enable you to build strong relationships internally and with stakeholders and clients at all levels;
- Accountability for your tasks and those of your team;
- Competent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Time and priority management;
- A passion for client service; and
- Ideally some experience using CaseWare.
In return for your commitment and expertise, HLB Mann Judd will support you in progressing your career and provide a supportive, friendly working environment. As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to developing our people. We do this by offering:
- Leading edge professional development;
- Genuine work/life integration;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Career breaks;
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of clients; and
- Paid parental leave.
This opportunity will suit individuals who have between 2 and 4 years of Audit experience with advanced communication and presentation skills. Experience in CaseWare will be an advantage.
HLB Mann Judd is committed to supporting our people in progressing their career and providing a supportive, friendly working environment.
If you have the requisite skills and experience and would like to work with us, and have a valid Australian working visa or PR, then please apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume.
Please note that applications from individuals without audit experience or a valid Australian working visa will not be considered.