- Great opportunity to join a close knit, specialist team
- Clear career path
- CBD Location
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office (“the Firm”) is a 14 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 8 member firms and 2 representative firms and has approximately 85 partners and 600 staff members.
Our Internal Audit team currently has a brilliant career opportunity for an Internal Audit professional with 3-5 years experience.
Led by a young and enthusiastic Partner, the Internal Audit team has recently won some new and challenging work in various sectors, both in Melbourne and regional Victoria. This is a great time to join a successful team with opportunities for career development.
We are seeking an Internal Audit Senior with a 3-5 years experience, who is committed to professional growth and who has a strong foundation of experience in Internal Audit. Experience in a professional services environment is essential.
Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with a platform to build credibility internally and externally with our valued clients. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks, and work productively as part of a small team.
This opportunity will suit an individual who:
- Has 3+ years of Internal Audit experience who can conduct operational reviews, financial systems reviews, and compliance reviews;
- Is comfortable regularly communicating in client facing roles and delivering high quality work;
- Has strong written communication skills to prepare internal audit reports;
- Is working toward a post-graduation qualification in CA/CPA/CIA, or possess one already!
- Has strong attention to detail and is committed to meeting deadlines;
- Can work well as part of a small team, and is prepared to contribute wherever required;
- Possesses a current driver’s license and a motor vehicle;
- Is prepared to travel to regional Victoria on occasion to complete short engagements.
HLB Mann Judd is committed to supporting our people in progressing their career and providing a supportive, friendly working environment. As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to developing our people. We do this by offering:
- Leading edge professional development;
- Competitive CA Program support, including study leave and CA Masterclass;
- Genuine work/life integration;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Career breaks;
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of clients; and
- Paid parental leave.
If you have the requisite skills and professional services experience and would like to work with us, then please apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume.