It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
Our close-knit Internal Audit team is part of our Audit and Assurance division and is committed to providing IT expertise to our clients.
Our graduate program is a learning experience built largely on practical on the job training, supported by a dedicated team of mentors who will assist you to develop a foundation for a successful career. If you have an IT related degree (preferably with some business-related study), then apply with confidence today!
Does this sound like you?
- A genuine interest in applying IT skills in a business environment
- A critical thinker who is solutions-focused
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Enjoys engaging with others –peers and valued clients
- Either recently qualified or in your final year of a IT related degree (or similar)
- A passion for IT
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Willing to travel to clients with their own vehicle and a drivers licence.
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Melbourne is a 14 partner firm based in the CBD.
- We offer graduate positions in our Audit & Assurance, Tax and Business Advisory divisions.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
- In 2018 we were awarded “Best Accounting Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Have the right support to complete relevant post graduate studies including access to a mentor and generous study leave.
- Work in a team environment – where you will be more than just a number!
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
- Have genuine work/life integration with paid parental leave and options to purchase additional annual leave.
- Are part of a social and active firm which welcomes participation.
- Are presented with career break and secondment opportunities.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process we ask you to include:
- Cover letter including:
– Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd?
– Why you want to work in IT in a professional services firm?
- All relevant academic transcripts
Please note: applications close at midnight on 18 July 2019.