- Full time role
- CBD location
- Friendly team environment
HLB Mann Judd is a leading Australasian accounting association with international affiliations.
Proud winners of the ‘Best Accounting Firm’ (revenue $50 – $500m) via the Australian Financial Review Client Choice Awards for the sixth time – it is clearly a true testament to our phenomenal people and their long-standing focus providing the best client service.
HLB is ranked the 12th largest accounting and business advisory group world-wide, and consists of more than 2,000-member firm partners plus 25,000 staff in 700 offices, where we can safely say the opportunities are enormous and readily available!
Our Sydney team comprises of over 180 staff and 19 Partners, and we are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual, with a strong work ethic that loves learning new technologies to join our Shared Services team as an IT Helpdesk Support Analyst.
This is a great opportunity for a mid-level candidate wanting to advance their career within in a modern, professional services environment. The successful candidate will be a key member of the team assisting with maintaining the user hardware / software connected to the network infrastructure and troubleshoot user problems.
The role provides exposure to firm wide technical support duties, including; communicating with internal staff and vendors regarding faults and upgrades; provide advice and training to staff; maintaining stock and equipment; diagnosing hardware faults and providing technical solutions; installing and imaging equipment; and setup and maintenance of audio/video conferencing.
There are opportunities for training and growth.
To be successful you will have:
- Initiative, a ‘can do attitude’ and be reliable
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Excellent spelling, grammar and eye for detail
- Prior experience repairing and installing hardware on notebook and desktop computers.
- Proven experience with technical troubleshooting and ability to solve problems autonomously
- Extensive knowledge of installing various hardware and software and/or relevant tertiary IT qualification
Other attributes that would be well regarded include:
- Strong Microsoft Active Directory experience
- Experience with a hypervisor such as Hyper-V, XenServer or VMware vSphere
- Creating and managing a standard operating environment (SOE), ideally within Microsoft SCCM
- Experience with various Backup & Data recovery solutions
- Strong understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, VPN, Routing, DNS)
- Network peripherals installing and configuring (switches, printers etc) would be an advantage
You will also possess a mature and professional attitude, confidence, and a friendly and enthusiastic personality.
The values of the firm that our employees meet are:
- Valuable: worth working with
- Accessible: easy to work with
- Supportive: working with you
- Trustworthy: reliable to work with
For a successful and rewarding career, please apply below.
Disclaimer: HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to any form of introduction nor unsolicited resumes. Disclaimer: HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to any form of introduction nor unsolicited resumes.
In addition, the successful candidate (s) will be required to undertake a police check.