- Full time role
- CBD location
- Opportunities for training and growth’
HLB Mann Judd’s Sydney Office has 18 Partners and approximately 160 staff. We provide our clients with a comprehensive range of services including Tax Consulting, Business Services, Audit and Assurance, Financial Planning and Corporate Advisory Services across a broad range of industry sectors.
This year, we were named “Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm” in our revenue category at the 2020 Client Choice Awards. For the past eight years, we have been repeatedly awarded for our exceptional client service.
These awards are testament to our great people and their long-standing focus providing the best client service – together we make it happen!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual, with a strong work ethic that loves learning new technologies to join our Shared Services team as an IT Helpdesk Support Analyst.
This is a great opportunity for a mid-level candidate wanting to advance their career within a modern, professional services environment. The successful candidate will be a key member of the team assisting with maintaining the user hardware / software connected to the network infrastructure and troubleshoot user problems. This role is primarily user facing and requires in person support within our CBD office.
The role provides exposure to firm wide technical support duties, including; communicating with internal staff and vendors regarding faults and upgrades; provide advice and training to staff; maintaining stock and equipment; diagnosing hardware faults and providing technical solutions; installing and imaging equipment; and setup and maintenance of audio/video conferencing.
There are opportunities for training and growth.
To be successful you will have:
- Initiative, a ‘can do attitude’ and be reliable
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Excellent spelling, grammar and eye for detail
- Prior experience repairing and installing hardware on notebook and desktop computers.
- Proven experience with technical troubleshooting and ability to solve problems autonomously
- Extensive knowledge of installing various hardware and software and/or relevant tertiary IT qualification
Other attributes that would be well regarded include:
- Strong Microsoft Active Directory experience
- Experience with a hypervisor such as Hyper-V, VMware vSphere and MS Azure cloud
- Creating and managing a standard operating environment (SOE), ideally within Microsoft SCCM
- Experience with various Backup & Data recovery solutions
- Strong understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, VPN, Routing, DNS)
- Network peripherals installing and configuring (switches, printers etc) would be an advantage
You will also possess a mature and professional attitude, confidence, and a friendly and enthusiastic personality.