HLB Mann Judd is a leading Australasian accounting association with international affiliations.
With its Australasian association consisting of eight (8) member firms, 85 partners and estimate 600 staff, one can identify why it’s holding the perfect platform to not only showcase, but expand your skillset and your career development.
Our Sydney office are looking to appoint a Junior Administrative Assistant to join our Shared Services team.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to take the first step in their career into an office environment.
Reporting to the Office Administrator and Senior Receptionist, the role encompasses general office duties, including; reception relief; stationery order; filing; clerical duties; typing; banking; deliveries; mail distribution; assisting with the organisation of meetings including serving of beverages and room set-up; assisting to maintain the office and kitchen to a clean and organised standard and other day to day operational duties.
In addition, one of the key tasks involves the moving of full archive boxes around the office and to our storeroom and re-arranging meeting room furniture, which involves manual handling and lifting.
To be successful you will have:
- Initiative, a ‘can do attitude’ and be reliable
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Typing skills
- Basic Microsoft Word skills
- Excellent spelling, grammar and eye for detail
- You will also possess a mature and professional attitude, confidence, and a friendly and enthusiastic personality.
The values of the firm that our employees meet are:
- Valuable: worth working with
- Accessible: easy to work with
- Supportive: working with you
- Trustworthy: reliable to work with
Enclose a covering letter and your detailed resume for our immediate review and consideration via the link provided.
Disclaimer: HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to any form of introduction nor unsolicited resumes.