It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are seeking a new manager with a focus on improving technology solutions for SME clients to join our Business Advisory team. The individual must be CA or CPA qualified and MYOB and Xero experience is essential and certification preferred.
Does this sound like you?
- Have at least 7 years experience with at least 12 months being in a supervisory/management role
- Ability to work with clients from a variety of industries to identify the best software solutions for their business
- Able to manage and implement new software solutions and migrate from current software, including ‘add ons’
- Ability to prepare and review financial statements and income tax returns for all entity types including SMSFs
- Ability to prepare cashflows and budgets (exposure to software products in this area would be advantage)
- Commercial mind to analyse and interpret financial data
- Outstanding technical skills based on qualifications and experience
- Proven management skills (including day-to-day management and performance management)
- Ability to inspire a team of professional staff
- Exceptional organisational skills to deliver results in a timely manner
- Able to mentor staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to network and attract new clients
- Experience in managing client relationships
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Adelaide is a 9 partner firm.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in over 158 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
- In 2020 we were awarded “Best Accounting and Consulting Firm” in our revenue category at the Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
- Have a genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you.
As a part of the application process we ask you to apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume and academic transcripts to email@example.com.
Enquires welcome to Maria Feleppa on (08) 8133 5000
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone screen.
Please do not apply if you have not yet gained approval for permanent residency status, or if you are not currently based in Australia.