- Dynamic team
- Role with enormous variety – located conveniently in the CBD
- Supporting firms across the Australasian region
- Maternity Leave Contract
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
The HLB Mann Judd Association is seeking a Marketing & Digital Communications Coordinator to join the Australasian marketing and branding team, based in Brisbane. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Australasian Marketing & Brand Manager, your role will have you involved in the following tasks:
- Creating and maintaining all graphic design artwork for the Australasian Association, including newsletters, brochures, reports, fact sheets, event materials, social media and infographics
- Website maintenance, including uploading of content (with SEO capabilities), and day-to-day management of the platform (WordPress)
- Coordinate all content across the Association’s online and digital channels in collaboration with the Marketing & Brand Manager
- Day-to-day management of all social media platforms, including Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Assist in implementing the digital community strategy and coordinating with local marketing teams across the Association to provide support with various communication tools
- Generate and interpret reports from Google Analytics on a monthly basis and track tags using Google Tag Manager
- Assisting the Australasian Marketing & Manager in administration tasks and communications throughout the Association
As an ideal candidate, you will be tertiary qualified in Digital Media, Marketing, Communications, or a related field. You will possess exceptional attention to detail where your creative flair, communication and written skills will be outstanding.
You will also be proficient in the Adobe Create Suite, in particular InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience with content management systems and other marketing platforms will be highly regarded.
Due to the varying responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will possess the ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
Apply directly via the link or to our Group Recruitment Manager, Téa Lehman email@example.com for an immediate consideration by submitting:
- Covering Letter
- Detailed Resume
Disclaimer: HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to any form of introduction nor unsolicited resumes. Disclaimer: HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to any form of introduction nor unsolicited resumes.
In addition, the successful candidate (s) will be required to undertake a police check.