- Great opportunity to join a close knit, specialist team;
- Clear career path & opportunity;
- Utilise your prior internal audit/risk experience in professional services
- Work remotely on a range of clients
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are seeking an Internal Audit/Risk Senior with a minimum of 3 years experience, preferably more, who is committed to professional growth and who has a strong foundation of experience in Internal Audit/Risk Assurance. Prior experience in a professional services environment is essential.
Led by a young and enthusiastic Partner, the Risk Assurance & Consulting team has recently won some new and challenging work in various sectors, both in Melbourne and regional Victoria (hence a drivers license & vehicle preferred but not essential). This is a great time to join a successful team with opportunities for career development and mentorship.
Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with a platform to build credibility internally and externally with our valued clients. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks and work productively as part of a cohesive and close knit team.
Does this sound like you?
- A minimum of 3 years, however the more the better, of Internal Audit/Risk experience and ability to conduct operational reviews, financial systems reviews, and compliance reviews;
- Is comfortable regularly communicating in client facing roles and delivering high quality work;
- Has strong written communication skills to prepare internal audit reports;
- Is working toward a post-graduation qualification in CA/CPA/CIA, or possess one already!
- Has strong attention to detail and is committed to meeting deadlines;
- Can work well as part of a small team and is prepared to contribute wherever required;
- Report writing – can articulate observations/findings into detailed reports;
- Is a problem solver with an enquiring mind and can think outside the box;
- Is experienced in performing reviews independently with oversight from management.
Who we are?
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office (“the Firm”) is a 15 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, risk management, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 9 member firms and 3 representative firms and has approximately 85 partners and 600 staff members. We are a member of HLB International, a global network of advisory and accounting firms providing professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
In return for your commitment and expertise, HLB Mann Judd will support you in progressing your career and provides a friendly working environment. As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to developing our people. We do this by offering:
- Leading edge professional development;
- Genuine work/life integration & work from home opportunity;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Career breaks;
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of clients; and
- Paid parental leave.
If you have the requisite skills and experience and would like to work with us, then please apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nicole Hartigan (03) 9606 3353.
Please note that due to current border closures, only applicants who are currently based in Australia will be considered for this role and all applicants must already possess full working rights in Australia. Please do not apply if you are not currently residing in Australia or do not have working rights. No agencies please.