- Client Choice Award Winners
- Great team culture
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
Proud winners of the ‘Best Accounting Firm’ (Rev $50 – $500Mil) via the Australian Financial Review Client Choice Award for the sixth consecutive time – it is clearly a true testament to our great people and their long-standing focus providing the best client service. Due to further team growth, we are keen to employ a Senior professional to join our Tax division team based in our Sydney CBD office.
Comprising of estimately 170 staff and 19 Partners, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following within this role:
- Prepare, review and finalise tax returns for individuals, companies, partnerships, trusts; fringe benefit tax returns
- Prepare consolidated tax returns and assist Manager/Director/Partner with tax consolidation issues
- Oversee the preparation of work paper files
- Review of taxation calculations and provisions for audit or business services divisions or clients as appropriate
- Ensure all review points are dealt with appropriately
- Ensure supervisor or above is aware of any discussions with and comments made by clients
- Provide general tax advice to clients (e.g. advice for purchasing new assets, research on ATO & internet, prepare memo with tax implications for client)
- Provide detailed written tax advice on a wide range of taxation issues for example, obtaining information about clients, detailed research on legislation & previous tax advice, drafting advice with high level of detail.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have completed your CA / CPA qualification (or near), hold in excess of four (4) years local Australian – based firm experience, possess excellent communication and written proficiency coupled with your exception interpersonal flair.
In return, we offer a fantastic culture coupled with competitive benefits, mentoring and guidance by the market leaders within the field of corporate taxation with a clear pathways to reach your career goals.
For a confidential discussion, contact Tèa Lehman, Group Recruitment Manager directly on 02 9020 4363 or directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.