Together we can make it happen!
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. Since 2012, our clients have repeatedly voted us ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
Our Audit & Assurance Division is seeking an Audit Senior with 2 – 4 years’ experience.
You will be apart of a high performing Audit team meeting our current and future clients needs. The majority of your time will be spent on site with the team delivering great results for our clients. As a senior you will also be expected to monitor and review work of junior staff.
The Successful Candidate
- A minimum of 2 years Audit experience
- Progress toward or completion of CA/CPA qualification;
- Proficiency in Audit – technically sound and appropriate to level of experience;
- Ability to work on a breadth of engagements of various size and complexity;
- Some review experience of graduate workpapers and on the job training of graduates
- A critical thinker with a curious mind and professional scepticism
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with stakeholders and clients at all levels;
- Accountability for your tasks and those of your team;
- Competent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Time and priority management;
- A passion for client service;
- Ideally some experience using CaseWare (not essential);
- Australian working rights
- HLB Mann Judd Brisbane is a 9 partner firm located in the CBD
- We are a member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms in 159 countries with 968 offices worldwide
- HLB Mann Judd was named ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm’ and ‘Best Professional Services Firm’ in its revenue category at the 2021 Client Choice Awards. It was also recognised as ‘Network of the Year’ at the 2021 Australian Accounting Awards.
- We ranked in the top 20% of all Australian firms, according to the 2021 Financial Review Top 100 Accounting Firms.
What’s in it for you?
- Grow and work in an award winning accounting practice
- Strong team culture within the Firm and the Audit team
- Receive on the job training and accessibility to Managers, Directors and Partners
- Offer of an attractive salary package
- Challenging and rewarding Career
To apply please submit your resume by clicking the apply APPLY NOW button above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted