Opportunity for a Senior Business Services Accountant with experience in accounting & tax in the private & family business sector to join our award-winning Sydney firm comprising of over 180 staff and 19 Partners.
Winners in the 2021 Client Choice Awards, this recognition is a testament to our great people and their long-standing focus on providing the best client service – together we make it happen.
- Special Purposes Financial Accounts preparation and review
- Tax return preparation and review for individuals, companies and trusts
- Preparation and review of BAS/ IAS/ FBT returns/ Payroll Tax and other tax obligations
- Coordinate compliance requirements and deadlines for a number of family groups
- Client group contact and management
- Mentoring and coordination of graduate/intermediate staff
- Opportunities to assist with tax and business advisory engagements
- 4+ years’ experience in local private sector accounting & taxation; review, return and compliance focused
- Relevant industry degree
- Currently undertaking or having recently completed CA/CPA program.
- Proficient user of accounting software, ideally with strong Xero experience
- Avid problem-solver and analytically minded
- Collaborative natured & confident communicator
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience in communicating with clients
- Ambitious and self-improvement motivated
- Dedicated culture of training & development
- Professional Membership & study support
- Flexible hours & work from home
- Optional Yoga & Bootcamps
- Sports Teams: Futsal, Netball, Basketball, Steptember etc
- HLB Social Club
At HLB Mann Judd, our vision is to be the most highly regarded integrated Accounting and Advisory firm through the growth of our people and of our clients.
Apply online, or contact Georgina Tate, Sydney HR Manager, on 02 9020 4141 for more information.