At HLB Mann Judd, our vision is to be the most highly regarded integrated Accounting and Advisory firm through the growth of our people and of our clients. Our culture reflects our dedication to training & development, career opportunities and employee wellbeing.
We have again been recognised for our exceptional client service; named winner in the 2021 Client Choice Awards in the category of Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm. We were for the second year named Winner in the category of Best Professional Services Firm.
This recognition is a testament to our great people and their long-standing focus on providing the best client service – together we make it happen.
Opportunity for a Senior Accountant with experience in Trust Accounting or Funds Management to join us in Sydney. Our Sydney team comprises of over 180 staff and 19 Partners.
As an Senior Accountant working in our corporate tax team, your key responsibilities will have you involved in the following:
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual General Ledger reconciliations and investigation of reporting variances
- Preparation of distribution calculations for funds operating across a variety of asset classes and investment strategies
- Assistance with tax compliance including preparation of BASs and tax returns
- Preparation of interim and year-end statutory accounts
- Supporting senior staff members with ensuring all client deliverables are completed accurately and timely
- Liaising directly with the client’s finance and trust accounting team
- Opportunities to actively develop people management skills and experience
- Contribute to continuous process improvement of processes and procedure
Successful candidates will have experience in a similar role within the profession (Trust Accounting/Funds Management) with a relevant degree and be CA/CPA qualified:
- Technical knowledge in the areas of fund accounting, unit pricing, accounting and tax compliance
- An interest in investment and funds management industry
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a dynamic team in a fast paced environment
As members of HLB International and one of the fastest growing, dynamic networks, HLB Mann Judd firms are part of a worldwide network of respected professional accounting firms.
Ranked 12th in the largest accounting and business advisory groups worldwide, generated by more than 2,000-member firm partners plus 25,000 staff in 700 offices; opportunities at HLB are plentiful.
Looking to be part of a team like this? Apply online or contact Georgina Tate, HR Manager, on 02 9020 4141 for more information