- Career growth opportunity
- Work life balance, work from home and office
- Supportive culture
At HLB Mann Judd, our vision is to be the most highly regarded integrated Accounting and Advisory firm through the growth of our people and of our clients. Our culture reflects our dedication to training & development, career opportunities and employee wellbeing.
We have again been recognised for our exceptional client service; named winner in the 2021 Client Choice Awards in the category of Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm. We were for the second year named Winner in the category of Best Professional Services Firm.
We are looking for aspiring tax leaders to join our busy corporate tax division, to be responsible for a range of tax matters including:
- Attending to tax compliance
- Managing a client list and being the client contact
- Providing general and written tax advice for a range of client types (including foreign owned, Not for profit and managed investments)
- Assisting with tax consolidations
- Review / prepare tax effect accounting for audit clients
- Provide direction and mentoring to junior staff and graduates
Successful candidates will have 7 years plus extensive Australian corporate tax experience and be CA/CPA qualified (or working towards). Potential exposure to IDS and or SGE including local files is highly desirable but not essential.
Your excellent communication skills will assist you engaging with clients and internal parties to build successful valuable relationships. If you are looking to be a part of a team that values employees and promotes internal growth, then look no further.