We are currently seeking an exceptional Senior Systems Engineer to join our Sydney – based Technology Team on full time permanent basis.
- Responsibility for wide range of projects
- Leading Professional Services firm
- Sydney CBD location
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Technology, whilst performing across the following but not limiting, key responsibilities:
- Installation and configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software, and any other related ICT infrastructure
- Maintain security of data from internal and external attack
- Problem solving and resolution in the event of any systems failures
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders, including in house ICT Team, external suppliers and service providers, etc.
- Ensuring that software licensing obligations are met
- Preparation of regular status reports and related, to the Head of Technology
Further, you will bring the following essential technical requirements to the role which you have acquired across your extensive practical experience within an alike role. This includes:
- Supporting IT infrastructure within a business of up to 200 PC’s
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and related roles (DNS, DHCP, DFS, CA, etc.)
- Hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V), and SAN storage
- Windows Server and Client products
- Microsoft Back Office products (MS SQL Server & MS Exchange, SCCM, SCSM, SCSA, Skype for business, SCOM)
- Building cost-effective, scalable enterprise architectures
- Hosted / cloud services IaaS, SaaS, BaaS
- Microsoft O365 /Azure
- SOE and Patch management
- Scripting and PowerShell skills
To lift you above the rest, you will possess in excess of four (4) years Systems Engineer proficiency covering both front and back end systems and in the delivery of technical solutions. This will be coupled with the following exposure:
- Nimble based storage
- HP Blade compute
- Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
- Hosted / cloud services [ PaaS, SaaS ]
- ERP or Timecost systems
- BCP testing
To thrive in this role, you will meet the above criteria, possess relevant tertiary education and enjoy working in a fast paced, technically challenging solutions oriented environment. In return, you will become part of a driven firm that truly rewards it people and their commitment.
Apply directly via the link or to our Group Recruitment Manager, Téa Lehman email@example.com for an immediate consideration.