- Partner and family group focus
- Part-time role (up to 3 days per week), with WFH available
- Award winning firm
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd’s Sydney Office has 18 Partners and approximately 160 staff. We provide our clients with a comprehensive range of services including Tax Consulting, Business Services, Audit and Assurance, Financial Planning and Corporate Advisory Services across a broad range of industry sectors.
This year, we were named “Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm” in our revenue category at the 2020 Client Choice Awards. For the past eight years we have been repeatedly awarded for our exceptional client service.
These awards are testament to our great people and their long-standing focus providing the best client service – together we make it happen!
We are looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to be responsible for:
- Preparation of tax returns and financial activity statements for Partner and family groups (both simple and complex in nature).
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to obtain information (including the Partners, Finance Manager and Wealth team).
- Managing client relationships and ensuring ATO and client deadlines are met
Skills and personal attributes:
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Recent experience in preparation of tax returns and financial reports (preferably using XERO) for family groups
- Experience in tax planning for family groups
- An in-depth knowledge of Australian taxation laws and an understanding of the importance of working within the regulatory framework
- Strong attention to detail
- Polished presentation and superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organisational and follow-through skills to ensure all compliance deadlines are met
- An ability to work without supervision and as part of a team
CA or CPA qualifications are desirable however not essential.
This role is a part-time opportunity. Flexible hours and WFH can be accommodated.