- Open to flexible working hours, including school hours
- Provide admin support to 50 staff across 2 teams
- Permanent role based in Sydney CBD
Use your admin experience to contribute to the success of our award-winning accounting firm!
HLB Mann Judd is a large mid-tier accounting firm, with a global presence.
For the past 3 years, we’re proud to say we’ve taken out the Financial Review Client Choice Award
– a testament to the contribution and hard work our staff do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Administrator to join us, and support our Tax and Business
Advisory teams. In this role, you’ll take ownership for a range of administrative tasks that are fundamental
to the deliverables of our firm. In the future, we’ll be moving to electronic tax lodgments, where you’ll be
involved in a project to adapt our current processes for lodgments and correspondence.
A snapshot of your tasks:
- Control the timely lodgments of manual and electronic tax returns
- Manage and distribute written notices and communication received from the Australian Tax Office
- Monitor and inform staff of upcoming lodgments and outstanding lodgments
- Review tax lodgment processes, and develop and maintain written process instructions
The role is being offered as a permanent position, based from our Sydney CBD offices, located close to Barangaroo. When it comes to working hours, we’d like someone in the office 5 days a week, though we’re flexible when it comes to how many hours you work – e.g. we can support school hours.
To be successful, you’ll be able to demonstrate varied administrative experience, with experience in a tax team or chartered accounting firm being a bonus. You’ll have excellent communication skills, coupled with strong attention to detail, and a proactive and self-starting approach to work.
In return, you’ll join a dynamic and collaborative culture, where contribution from all levels is appreciated
and recognized. We’ll stimulate, develop and challenge you in order to develop your personal and professional goals.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
If you have any questions, or want to discuss how your flexible working requirements will fit with the role,
please contact Tèa Lehman, Group Recruitment Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
HLBMJ does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLBMJ is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.