- Work with some of Australia’s most exciting and dynamic brands
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- Flexible and agile working
- Strong professional development and mentorship
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
Due to continued growth in our Tax Consulting division, we have an opportunity for you to develop your Tax Consulting career in a dynamic, innovative and fast growing Tax Consulting team.
This role provides the opportunity to be provided significant mentorship, training and diversity of both compliance and advisory work early in your career. You will develop from the ground up with a commitment to delve into tax advisory early in your career. We operate in a supportive, collaborative team environment that is focused to ensure you are given every chance to succeed and have fun along the way!
The Tax Consulting division represents some of the most exciting and dynamic brands in Australia and is known for its flexible and agile approach and significant year on year growth for over 6 years.
We are seeking an individual who is committed to professional growth (both technical and soft skills) and will enjoy the challenges of working on a diverse client base.
Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
Does this sound like you?
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- 1- 3 years experience in Tax or Business Services role in public practice
- strong academic record at University;
- genuine interest in tax and professional development;
- commenced, or have a desire to undertake your CA qualification;
- sound interpersonal and communication skills enabling you to develop strong relationships with our valued clients; and
- permanent residency and already be living in Australia.
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Melbourne is a 14 partner firm based in the CBD.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
- In 2020 we were awarded “Best Accounting Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive heavy on the job and professional training with accessible partners and managers that will support provide continuous feedback to enable you to accelerate your career as fast as possible
- Are more than just a number! We value innovation and ideas to improve every day and your input and ideas will be valued
- Have a genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave and options to purchase additional annual leave and work from home flexibility.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you.
As a part of the application process we ask you to apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that candidates may be required to undergo a Police Check and VEVO check.
Enquires welcome to Nicole Hartigan HR Manager 9606 3353.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone screen.
Please do not apply if you have not yet gained approval for permanent residency status, or if you are not currently based in Australia.