- Work with some of Australia’s most exciting and dynamic brands
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- Flexible and agile working
- Strong professional development and mentorship
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
Our Tax Consultant Division offers an excellent opportunity for a Tax Consultant with 1-3 years’ experience.
We are seeking an individual who is committed to professional growth, is undertaking the CA program (if not already qualified), and who has the professional confidence to interact with a variety of client files. A solid foundation of experience gained in a small, medium or large accounting firm will provide a strong platform on which to further develop your technical and non-technical skills.
Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks, and work productively as part of a small team.
Does this sound like you?
- 1- 3 years experience in Tax or Business Services role in public practice
- strong academic record at University;
- genuine interest in tax and professional development;
- commenced, or have a desire to undertake your CA qualification;
- sound interpersonal and communication skills enabling you to develop strong relationships with our valued clients; and
- permanent residency and already be living in Australia.
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Melbourne is a 14 partner firm based in the CBD.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in 158 countries throughout 795 office locations worldwide.
- In 2021 we were awarded “Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Have the right support to complete your CA studies including financial assistance, CA master class, access to a mentor and generous study leave (HLB is RTE – no need for CA log books).
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
- Have a genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave and options to purchase additional annual leave.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you.
As a part of the application process we ask you to apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquires welcome to Kristy Fitzgerald, HR Administrator on 9606 3318.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone screen.
Please do not apply if you have not yet gained approval for permanent residency status, or if you are not currently based in Australia.