- Young and dynamic team
- Clear career path with genuine work life balance
- Flexible Start Date
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. For the past six years our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
HLB Mann Judd is looking for its next generation. Our graduate program is a learning experience built largely on practical on the job training, supported by a dedicated team of mentors who will assist you to develop a foundation for a successful career. If you’re a Business or Commerce graduate who wants to work with the best and is ready to make it happen, then apply with confidence today!
Our Tax Consulting Division offers an excellent opportunity for a Tax Graduate.
Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks, and work productively as part of a small team.
Does this sound like you?
- A recent tertiary qualification in Accounting;
- A solid, consistent academic record;
- Genuine interest and curiosity about tax;
- A strong work ethic;
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills enabling you to develop strong relationships with our valued clients;
- Motivated and ready to undertake the CA Program and become a qualified Chartered Accountant; and
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Melbourne is a 14 partner firm based in the CBD.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in 158 countries throughout 795 office locations worldwide.
- In 2021 we were awarded “Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” in our revenue category at the Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Have the right support to complete your CA studies including financial assistance, CA master class, access to a mentor and generous study leave (HLB is RTE – no need for CA log books).
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
- Have a genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave and options to purchase additional annual leave.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process we ask that you include:
- Cover Letter outlining:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Why you want to become a Chartered Accountant; and
- Your preferred Division – Audit & Assurance, Business Advisory or Tax Consulting.
- Academic Transcript
We are currently conducting interviews so please apply as soon as possible.