- Fast growing and innovative team
- Early exposure to diversity of work and clients
- Based in CBD
- High level mentorship and training
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office (“the Firm”) is a 14 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 9 member firms and 3 representative firms and has approximately 85 partners and 600 staff members.
Are you an enthusiastic graduate or experienced graduate with up to 2 years experience seeking to join a dynamic, innovative and fast growing Tax Consulting team? If so, this position will provide you with a heavy learning and development focus to give you every chance to succeed.
This role provides a rare opportunity to be provided significant mentorship, training and diversity of both compliance and advisory work early in your career. You will develop from the ground up and cut your teeth on tax compliance work, but with a commitment to delve into tax advisory early in your career.
We are seeking an individual who is committed to professional growth (with or without relevant experience), developing client service skills and enjoys the challenges of working on a diverse client base and eventually desires the accountability for a portfolio of clients.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A recent tertiary qualification in Accounting;
- A solid, consistent academic record;
- Genuine interest and curiosity about tax;
- Commenced, or have a desire to undertake your CA qualification;
- A strong work ethic;
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills enabling you to develop strong relationships with our valued clients; and
- Permanent residency and already be living in Australia.
HLB Mann Judd is committed to supporting our people in progressing their career and providing a supportive, friendly working environment. As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to developing our people. We do this by offering:
- Leading edge professional development;
- Competitive CA Program support, including study leave and CA Masterclass;
- Genuine work/life integration;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Career breaks;
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of clients; and
- Paid parental leave.
If you have the requisite skills and experience, then please apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume and academic transcripts to email@example.com
Unfortunately we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone screen.
Please do not apply if you have not yet gained approval for permanent residency status, or if you are not currently based in Australia.