- Tax advisory focus with broad, diverse, growing client base
- Mentoring team environment
- Full time role with work/life balance in CBD
- Opportunity to specialise
It’s what we do together that sets us apart:
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. In recent years, our clients have voted us ‘Best Accounting Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are seeking a new or experienced Manager to join our close knit Tax Consulting Division, to help build the momentum of significant divisional growth in recent years.
You will have the opportunity to work closely and be mentored by our hands-on Tax Partner, assisting in providing innovative and practical tax solutions and play a key role in developing client relationships and executing the strategy of the Division.
Does this sound like you?
You’re a Senior Tax Consultant seeking your next promotion, or already a Manager in a mid tier or Big 4 firm. You are an individual who has:
- more than 4 years Tax Consulting experience (property & funds management experience a bonus);
- CA or a Masters of Tax qualification;
- capability to succinctly explain key tax risks and challenges to clients and provide accurate, timely, pragmatic solutions for a fast growing and broad client base;
- the ability to bring out the best in team members and create an environment for them to express and share ideas; whilst fostering their learning;
- client relationship building skills; and
- passion for your work and the desire to potentially specialise
Who we are and why HLB?
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office (“the Firm”) is a 14 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 9 member firms and 3 representative firms and has approximately 85 partners and 600 staff members.
We are a member of HLB International, a global network of advisory and accounting firms providing professional services in over 150 countries throughout nearly 750 office locations.
In return for your commitment and expertise, HLB Mann Judd will support you in progressing your career and provides a supportive, friendly working environment. As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to developing our people. We do this by offering:
- Leading edge professional development;
- Genuine work/life integration;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Career breaks;
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of clients; and
- Paid parental leave.
If you have the requisite skills and experience and would like to work with us, please apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume. Phone enquiries to Nicole Hartigan welcomed on (03) 9606 3353.