- Busy role supporting a social Audit team
- Friendly team environment offering variety
- CBD location
HLB Mann Judd’s Melbourne office (“the Firm”) is a 14 Partner firm, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. The firm is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association which consists of 9 member firms and 3 representative firms and has approximately 85 partners and 600 staff members.
We have a rare opportunity for a Team Assistant to join our Audit and Assurance Division, working with a young and social team.
The Team Assistant is responsible for providing effective and timely support to the Audit and Assurance Division so that they may provide the highest quality service to clients.
Your prior administration experience, highly advanced Microsoft Word skills, flexibility to juggle a variety of tasks, and your strong organisational and interpersonal skills will assist you in supporting 4 Partners and their busy team. This role will suit an individual who is proactive; team focused and uses their initiative to ensure success and problem solve. It will also suit an administrator who is confident using the Microsoft Office suite.
Some of the responsibilities for this role include:
- Assistance in the preparation of tenders including advanced formatting
- Screening calls and taking messages
- Diary management
- Attendance and minute taking at monthly Audit meetings
- Preparation of monthly invoices using Xero
- Entering new clients and contacts to central database
- Various research tasks
- Ad hoc administration support for the team (eg. Printing, collating etc)
- Teamwork with the wider administration team in the firm, and contributing to other divisions when required
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly strong formatting skills in Microsoft Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- A client service attitude
- Willingness to assist with any duties when required
- Previous experience in a professional services firm will be advantageous
As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to caring for our people. We do this by offering:
- Leading edge professional development;
- Genuine work/life integration;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Career breaks;
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of clients; and
- Paid parental leave.
If you aspire to working for a quality firm where you will be able to make a personal contribution, and be involved with rewarding work, please apply online now or call Nicole Hartigan, HR Manager on (03)9606 3353 for more information from 10 January onwards.
You must have the right to work in Australia to be eligible for this position.
No agencies please.