HLB Mann Judd’s Sydney Office has 18 Partners and approximately 160 staff. We provide our clients with a comprehensive range of services including Tax Consulting, Business Services, Audit and Assurance, Financial Planning and Corporate Advisory Services across a broad range of industry sectors.
This year, we were named “Best Accounting Firm” in our revenue categories at the Australian Financial Review Client Choice Awards. It was the eighth consecutive win for HLB Mann Judd with our clients voting us number one for service.
These awards are testament to our great people and their long-standing focus providing the best client service – together we make it happen!
We are currently seeking a Graduate for the Sydney office within the Personal Wealth Management division. Our Wealth Management business is one of the largest non-bank aligned practices in Australia, with over $600M in FUM. The position has a flexible commencement date as well as options to work and study part time. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, well presented, demonstrate a genuine passion for wealth management, as well as strong interpersonal skills in order to develop solid working relationships with our clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Listed securities research analysis for advisers
- Quarterly performance report preparation and analysis
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) compliance work
- Wealth management reports and reviews
- Presentation of reports to clients
- Assisting the team with ad hoc projects and calculations
As a leading professional services firm, we are committed to caring for our people. We do this by offering:
- On the job training from our accessible partners and managers, ensuring mentoring as you learn;
- Smaller teams where you are not just a number, you really count;
- Client contact ensuring you are learning from the start;
- Work-life balance as a priority;
- Social clubs and sporting teams
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a strong passion for financial markets
- Have recently completed an undergraduate Business, Commerce or Economics degree
- Be an Australian citizen or have Permanent Residency status.
In your application you must include:
- Online application form
- Covering letter telling us:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd; and
- What is it specifically that interests you about financial markets and investing on behalf of clients?
- A Current Resume, and
- A Current Academic Transcript.
At HLB Mann Judd we are:
- Accessible: Easy to work with
- Trustworthy: Reliable to work with
- Supportive: Working with you
- Valuable: Worth working with
If you believe you fit our values and would like a supportive and rewarding career with our firm, please apply below.