The proposed changes to the R&D tax scheme have seen much lobbying not to proceed with the amendments, by various industry groups. In this webinar, our experts discuss the tips and traps of the R&D tax incentive, outline the proposed changes and what happens when AusIndustry don’t believe you are carrying on core Research & Development activities.
Listen to industry experts, Mariana von Lucken, Tax Partner at HLB Mann Judd and Kathryn Bertram Partner at Johnson, Winter & Slattery who has acted for clients in relation to the R&D tax incentives disputes.
This webinar covers the following topics:
- An overview of the current R&D tax incentive
- Pitfalls & Tips – What to do and how to avoid them
- How the proposed changes will affect your business
- Timeline of an actual dispute from AusIndustry to the AAT and what it may cost you
- Lessons learnt ‘on the ground’
- How taxpayers can avoid an Research & Development dispute with AusIndustry.
To access the presentation slides, please click here.
We are here to help
If you need assistance with your R&D Tax Incentive claim, book in for a one-hour complimentary session with our experts who can help innovative businesses to manage, prepare and execute applications and deploy a range of processes.
If you have any questions regarding the presentations, please contact Mariana von-Lucken.
Visit our R&D Tax Incentive page for further insights to help you and your business during this challenging time.