We can assist and advise across all aspects of superannuation.
HLB Mann Judd has professionals in the different business divisions to establish, administer and consult on superannuation funds. Although the superannuation system is often perceived as complex, it continues to play a vital role in ensuring your retirement wealth.
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF’s)
SMSFs represent the most tax effective investment, wealth creation and estate planning structure available in Australia. Some of their many benefits include:
- Ability to invest in a wide range of assets, including the ability to gear
- Significant estate planning flexibility
- Cost savings for large account balances
- Tax concessions
- Asset protection advantages.
As your SMSF administrator and advisor we can provide you with the following services:
- Tax File Number and Australian Business Number applications
- Notice of election to become a regulated fund
- Trust deeds
- Minutes, membership application forms and product disclosure statements
- Nomination of death benefit beneficiaries
- Benefit rollover documentation
- Annual financial and member statements
- ATO income tax and regulatory returns
- Transfer balance account reporting
- Business or instalment activity statements
- Fund audits
- Investment reporting
- Conversion to pension
- Benefit payment processing
- PAYG payment summaries
- Actuarial certification
- Contribution strategies to maximise contributions
- Pension planning and projections
- Tax effective retirement strategies
- Regulatory compliance and investment structuring
We draw upon the experience and expertise of our Business Advisory, Wealth Management, Tax Consulting and Audit & Assurance professionals to ensure the best plan and approach for you and your family is considered.