For many organisations, their investment in innovation and technology is on the agenda but keeps getting pushed down due to other priorities.
In this session we hear from two leaders in the field of innovation where they will discuss the difference between disruptive and sustaining innovation.
This session will look at the following topics:
- Methods to resource innovation, from no cost to low cost
- Ideas and tips to overcome obstacles based on practical examples and lessons learned
- How to assess your organisation using an Innovation Maturity rubric
- A toolkit containing seven rules for disruptive Innovation
- Pam Rebecca – Entrepreneur, Company Director, Digital Leader
- Tamara Pararajasingham – Head of Social Impact and Communities, Uniting
- Click here to download the slides.
- Click here to download our latest copy of our For Impact newsletter issue 25.
2021 Pro Bono Salary Survey
Did your remuneration or employment change during the past year? Or, do you need help understanding the current benchmarks for the not-for-profit sector? The 2021 Pro Bono Salary Survey can help!
Purchase the 2021 Salary Survey on Pro Bono Australia’s website here.
We are here to help:
We are always looking to grow the ENFP community so if you know others working in the NFP sector who would benefit from being part of the community, please feel free to introduce them to our Head of Clients & Markets, Kim Kelloway.