The NSW State Premier Gladys Berejiklian announced last week a number of COVID-19 public measures have been repealed in order to ease employees back into the workplace.
- As at 9 December 2020, the Federal Government’s newly introduced Omnibus Bill will seek to further extend the workplace flexibility provisions beyond March 2021.
- In NSW, section 6 of the NSW Public Health Order, which states that “an employer must allow an employee to work at the employee’s place of residence if it is reasonably practicable to do so” will be repealed on 14 December 2020.
- As employers begin directing employees to return to the workplace, expect businesses to grapple with employees claiming health issues and travel concerns, as well as the legality of directing employees to have a COVID-19 vaccination.
- Nick Noonan – Executive Lawyer & Director, Henry William Lawyers
- Todd Gammel – Partner, Restructuring & Risk Advisory
Click here to download the slides.
Click here to access resources from the National COVID-19 Commission Advisory Board.
Click here to access the small business dismissal code checklist.
Click here to access the HLB Sydney Client Solutions webpage to assist you with a variety of integrated solutions which are adapted to meet your specific organisational opportunity, risk or transformation objective.
Click here to access our broad range of advisory services that address a wide cross-section of business needs and challenges.
We are here to help: