Are you ready for the opportunities in the coming six months?
Recruitment and retention of key employees remain an area of concern with 81% of attendees finding it difficult to retain talent or having to offer more money and spend more time to get the right person.
In this webinar our panel of experts covered the following topics:
- What are banks and financial lenders indicating and doing
- How cash flow management can reduce risk and increase funds
- A succession & exit plan is now more important than ever
- Rebound of interest in M&A activity • Restructuring options and current state of play
- Australia has performed better than most OECD nations;
- There is a great opportunity for a second bounce;
- Lenders have money on offer in the SME sector; and
- Having the right staff continues to be very important.
- Watch the economic data and contemplate how it may impact your business;
- Monitor key data – sales, stock, costs as the recovery starts to establish trends;
- Share information with your network to gather multiple views; and
- Plan and understand your strategy so it can be adjusted.
- Todd Gammel – Partner, Restructuring & Risk Advisory
- James Macfarlane – Director, Debt Advisory
- Nicholas Guest – Partner, Corporate Advisory
- Andrew Ash – Director, Business Advisory
- Matthew Hocking – Director, Restructuring & Risk Advisory
- Click here to download the slides.
We are here to help:
If you would like to have a discussion regarding your own situation, please contact our Head of Clients & Markets, Kim Kelloway.