All of the latest tax news, views and clues for September 2021.
This Alert addresses:
- Single Touch Payroll update: The ATO is expanding the information that businesses send through Single Touch Payroll;
- Tax time 2021: the ATO is again closely monitoring claims in relation to rental properties;
- New sharing economy reporting regime proposed;
- Super changes reminder: from 1 July 2021, individuals aged 65 and 66 can now access the bring-forward arrangement in relation to non-concessional super contributions;
- Recontributions of COVID-19 early released super.