Lockdown Business Review
We have put together a questionnaire to help you review where your business is today. We strongly recommend all businesses complete this review as it will assist you to clearly see the measures you need to take to trade through this difficult time. Please click here to access the questionnaire.
The webinar looked at:
- Employee/contractor arrangements
- What government support* is available and how to access;
- How directors can manage a business through the uncertainty and protect their personal position
- What specific things can be done to target the best outcome?
*The information included in the presentation was current and correct at the time of recording. For the latest information on government support, please visit Service NSW.
- Todd Gammel – HLB Mann Judd Partner, Restructuring & Risk Advisory
- Matthew Hocking – HLB Mann Judd Director, Restructuring & Risk Advisory Sydney
- Peter Bardos – HLB Mann Judd Director, Tax Consulting
- David Walter – Allen & Overy Partner, Asia Pacific Restructuring and Recovery Group
- Nick Noonan – Henry William Lawyers, Executive Lawyer & Director
We are here to help:
For information on employee/contractor arrangements including, leave entitlements for staff affected by lockdown and options regarding stand down & reduction of employee hours, please contact Executive Lawyer and Director, Nick Noonan from Henry Williams lawyers on 02 8224 0201 or email@example.com who will be able to assist you.
If you would like to have a discussion regarding your own situation, please contact our Head of Clients & Markets, Kim Kelloway. Alternatively, please visit our COVID-19 Resources Centre for further information.