Our sector experience covers residential, commercial and industrial building and construction.
HLB Mann Judd’s property & construction team is known for building relationships and hands-on involvement.
With clients across the country, we have a strong understanding of the industry’s current and forecasted performance. This insight, combined with knowledge and practical experience, allows us to quickly identify the challenges facing your business and recommend appropriate value-added strategies to keep you moving forward.
How we help clients
We understand that the property and construction industry faces a myriad of challenges from financing through to changing tax legislation and increased competition. Some of the ways we assist include:
- Business advisory services to help you make strategic and commercial decisions, every step of the way
- Corporate advisory services, including mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate finance, including introductions to alternative sources of finance
- Audit and assurance services
- R&D Tax Incentives ensuring you qualify and maximise the benefits
- Tax planning to protect assets and your family
- Finance management and advisory of large property funds managing a portfolio of property assets
- Restructuring and risk advisory should a business be experiencing financial or operational difficulties.
Our comprehensive suite of business and financial services are relevant to a wide range of clients and project types.