Our customised financial models could support your next critical business decision.
HLB Mann Judd has provided independent financial model review and analysis on significant Australian Public-Private Partnership projects, other infrastructure transactions, debt structuring submissions and complex business models.
In conjunction with our powerful financial model analysis software, our technical expertise in Australian Accounting Standards and Taxation Law allows us to provide a comprehensive overview of any financial model.
How we help clients
Our Microsoft Excel specialists have extensive experience in reviewing and re-engineering complex financial models as well as taking existing spreadsheets and improving their integrity, functionality, reliability and flexibility.
We are able to perform a tailored independent review to give management and other stakeholders comfort on model integrity. We can also challenge the norm, finding more efficient and best practice approaches that can, for a small cost, yield real long-term benefits.
What’s the formula?
Below is a brief outline of how we will make it happen:
- Conduct an obligation free ‘diagnostics and scope’ meeting to identify your key issues
- Create or modify custom financial models, budgets or cash flows designed to suit your specific needs
- Streamline data importation and/or financial reporting processes
- Review the integrity, accuracy and robustness of your existing spreadsheets
- Incorporate sensitivity or scenario analysis into cash flow forecasts or similar
- Perform agreed-upon-procedures and independently report on financial models
- Provide training to your staff covering the “Tips & Tricks” on day-to-day tools which will enhance their productivity and efficiency
- Provide assistance to troubleshoot and resolve any Excel errors.
The analytical and investigative skills honed in from many years of auditing blend with our hard-earned Excel skills which enables us to understand both the model in front of us and the data behind it.