As business changes and becomes more complex, so does the need to rely on a forensic accountant to address specific matters or disputes.
HLB Mann Judd has a strong reputation for delivering objective and well-considered reports and advice in a timely manner.
How we help clients
Our forensic accountants provide independent expert reports covering a wide range of matters including, but not limited to:
- Economic loss based on breach of contract, in tort for non-contractual representations (deceit) or of breach of the Trade Practices Act
- Resumption of business premises – assessment of compensation
- Family law property matters
- Personal injury and loss of dependency
- Business and equity interests valuations, including valuing minority interests
- Intellectual property valuations
- Fraud and cybercrime risk assessment
- Complex fraud investigation and prosecutions.
Disputes can impact any business, no matter its size or structure. When engaged, our professionals will prepare expert forensic accounting reports on litigious matters. All reports comply with the requirements of the expert witness code of the relevant jurisdiction.
Our accredited professionals are experienced in providing expert witness oral and written testimony. Should a matter go to trial, our opinion will be delivered in an ethical and professional manner to the applicable Court or Tribunal.
Commitment to the highest professional standards
All of our reports comply with professional standard APES 215 – Forensic Accounting Services. Our valuation reports comply with the professional standard APES 225 – Valuation Services.